My husband and I joined a new year Weight Loss Challenge. I learnt about protein and the importance of a healthy breakfast, kept a food diary and changed my eating habits a lot. My exercise has increased and I keep to a healthy active lifestyle. Most days I pack my lunch with healthier choices and it is always eaten. I loved fizzy drink but went cold turkey during the challenge. If I go to a restaurant, I often look at the menu online first and make better decisions because of that. I read ingredient labels when shopping. When a jam label has 34% fruit, what makes up the other 66% continues to be an eye opener! The weight and centimeters came off, but I was amazed to win second place losing 8.8kgs and lots of inches. It has been more than two years since finishing the challenge and I have kept that weight off. I have been healthier with only one cold in that time! It is a long term change to a better and healthier lifestyle. It is worth working for – I don’t want to go back to the way I was

DISCLAIMER These results are not typical. Individual results will vary. All references to weight management relate to the Herbalife Weight Management Programme which includes, amongst other things, a balanced diet, regular exercise, an adequate daily fluid intake, nutritional supplementation where required & appropriate rest.